210 E WATER ST. STAYTON, OR 97383 503-769-1212 MON-FRI, 8-5
you love your vehicle, but...
- You would rather spend your time and energy on other things.
- You don't have the desire, knowledge and/or tools to deal with it.
- You want to extend its life and keep its passengers (including you) safe.
- You know it's one of the biggest investments you may make in your life.
- You don't know whether you can trust just anyone to work on it.
- You would love to have a lasting relationship with your local mechanic shop.
- You want someone who will be honest, do the job right, and charge a fair price.
We can help! We go BEYOND taking care of your vehicle...we're all about YOU!
providing service beyond just cars
"DID YOU KNOW?":
According to a recent article published by cars.com, the National Insurance Crime Bureau reports the latest targets for thefts from autos are airbags and tailgates. "Because of their portability, airbags can be easily removed and installed as 'new' by unscrupulous collision repair shops. Criminals steal airbags, and then resell them on the illegal market. Tailgates can be stolen in less than 30 seconds, making them prime targets of opportunity," the NICB stated. The bureau suggests the following:
- Use a reputable collision repair shop.
- Inspect the invoice to ensure the shop purchased the airbag from a manufacturer, dealer or recycler.
- If possible, inspect the airbag before installation and ensure it's packaged in a manufacturer-sealed container.
- Check to make sure the trim cover over the steering column is the same color as the remaining trim interior; if not, that's an indication the original airbag has been replaced.
- If your pickup has an integrated lock, use it; if you don't have a lock, consider buying one.
- Park with the tailgate as close as you can to an object to prevent it from being
- Etch the vehicle identification number into the tailgate.