210 E WATER ST. STAYTON, OR 97383 503-769-1212 MON-FRI, 9-5
you love your vehicle, but...
- You would rather spend your time and energy on other things.
- You don't have the desire, knowledge and/or tools to deal with it.
- You want to extend its life and keep its passengers (including you) safe.
- You know it's one of the biggest investments you may make in your life.
- You don't know whether you can trust just anyone to work on it.
- You would love to have a lasting relationship with your local mechanic shop.
- You want someone who will be honest, do the job right, and charge a fair price.
We can help! We go BEYOND taking care of your vehicle...we're all about YOU!
providing service beyond just cars
"DID YOU KNOW?":
During a long dry spell, it's easy to let road grime build up on your windshield. According to wikiHow, the best way to clean the glass to keep you and your loved ones safer is to follow these five easy steps: (1) Find the right cleaning solution (they recommend spray-bottle glass cleaner); (2) wash the windshield with water before adding the cleaning solution; (3) spray the glass-cleaning solution on one side of a towel (a microfiber towel is best if you have one) and begin cleaning, using long broad strokes and working from one side to the other for a cleaner, clearer result; (4) allow the windshield to thoroughly dry; (5) prevent dirty windshields in the first place. Make sure your wiper fluid is full and that your blades are in working order. If your wipers are really dirty, scrub them down with baking soda and water. Blades need to be replaced once every 2 to 3 years.